Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hello

Hello. My name is Michael Polsky. The Author of this blog, and the founder and president of M&M Professional Window Cleaners Limited.

Let me say a few words about myself. I have been window cleaning many ordinary and fine stores in the Toronto area since 2002. I have worked in neighbourhoods like Agincourt, Scarborough Village, Forest Hill, the Entertainment Districts and many more.

I have almost exclusively cleaned stores and commercial lowrise properties. I don't do highrise properties or midrise properties.

In 2008 I changed my company name to M&M Professional Window Cleaners. My focus has been the same focus I have had since I started window cleaning. Providing dependable window cleaning, cleaning windows to perfection, being easy to reach, and providing emergency window cleaning for those times the windows just need to be cleaned. Like a head office visit.

As my business grows, my business model will stay the same. You need a reliable window cleaner. You want a clean cut, polite person to clean your windows. I am clean cut, and any one that our team will only be clean cut, polite and superb window cleaners.

Currently I do much of the window cleaning for M&M. Mark Strange does residential window cleaning for our company which we added in spring 2008.

We clean fine clients like Shoppers Drug Mart, Edward Jones, and Master Mechanic. However, we can clean the smallest corner store, to the largest format big box store.

We clean houses too, cleaning windows, tracks, sills, frames and screens. We can even rebuild screens for you.

Are you considering having your windows cleaned? Learn more about us at our website, at http://mmwindowcleaners.com. Or call me directly. At 647-409-8144.

Through this blog I will work to let you know more about me, our company, and what you should know about window cleaning.

Thank you for reading my blog

Michael Polsky
Presdient and Founder, M&M Professional Window Cleaners Limited
Toronto, Canada
647-409-8144
mike@mmwindowcleaners.com

Ps. If you are outside the Toronto area, email me, I may know a good window cleaning company in your area.

1 comment:

Clean Pros said...

Hello,

My name is Theo. I am new to blogging I noticed that we have similar interest. I think it would be beneficial to both of us to exchange links now and in the future.
My email is cleanpros@live.com and my page is at http://groutcleaningservices.blogspot.com/ Please use “Grout Cleaning Services”

The site is about cleaning grout.


Thank You