Sunday, March 22, 2009

New - Slightly Revised - Press Release



I have issued a new press release. It removed the typos and misspellings of the past press release. And it focused the message more on the homeowner as opposed to a business owner.

I'm pretty pleased with the results.

I was disappointed that it didn't allow me to use html, or submit a true html link back to my page.

I'll look at what other press release organizations offer.
Press Release

Thanks for the comments so far. I really rushed the other one and had too many typos.

Check out my website: Toronto Window Cleaner
http://mmwindowcleaners.com 

3 comments:

Toronto Window Cleaning said...

Excellent information - thank you. Most people don't know how important the things that you highlighted are. Thanks for helping spread the good word!

Regards,
James.

Toronto Window Cleaning said...

Thanks for the wonderful read. Good that you have done a great deal of home work related to the topic. Keep up the Good Work.

All the best!
James.

Toronto Window Cleaning said...

Excellent information - thank you. Most people don't know how important the things that you highlighted are. Thanks for helping spread the good word!

Regards,
James.